Saturday, September 18, 2010

An Introduction

Well school is back in session... which means projects galore.  Sounds like a good time to finally get this blog off and running.  I've finally entered what plans to be my last semester before getting my bachelors degree.  From there... well who the hell knows in this day and age?  What I do know however, and you're all about to find out;

  • My name is Gregory Manno
  • I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer from Long Island, NY
  • I study at Farmingdale State College
  • I'm avid Apple Product user
  • I'm very proud of my heritage (I'm a mutt but I'm mostly Italian)
  • I love to cook (specifically Asian and Mexican)

Feel free to follow me on twitter @gmannoart and remember to check back often as I'll be doing my best to update with art news, tech news, and of course, my own design and photography.

By the way; 










I wasn't kidding when I said avid Apple Product user.

No comments:

Post a Comment