Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Light Painting

Well, it's been a long time ("It's been such a long time, I think I should be goin' yeah.  And time doesn't wait for me, it keeps on rollin'") since I posted something... I've been crazy busy with school and work. I have photos from the Rangers/Islanders game I went to earlier in the month but those will come soon.

For now, just a little experimentation with light painting.

Earlier today I found a flashlight keychain in my kitchen after just coming back in from shooting in my yard (photos not guns).  Now, it's been a while since I last played with light painting so I was excited to give this a shot.

My bathroom has no windows so it was perfect.  I used a 15" shutter with a very tight (I don't remember the exact f-stop) aperture, pushed that little button that's always on the right, and went to town with the flash light.  The result... the above image of me and my name.  Expect more of this in the future.  I almost forgot how fun this is.

No comments:

Post a Comment