Monday, October 4, 2010

Rangers @ Islanders 10-11-2010 (pre-post)

So I drove down to the Nassau Coliseum early this afternoon to pick these up:


I'm excited!  Even though it's at The Coliseum, it's still a Rangers/Islanders game... and being a Long Island resident, games at The Coliseum are just a little bit easier (not to mention cheaper).  And no, this won't be the first game I attend this season as I went to a preseason game at The Garden thanks to my buddy Phil.  But, it will be my first regular season game.  And what a way to kick off the regular season with a Rangers/Islanders matinee!?


If you didn't notice... the seats are in section 333 so I'm not sitting what would be considered "close" (even though there's not one bad seat at The Coliseum) so I don't know what type of photography options I'll have other than whatever I can get during warmups, but I'll do my best to get some shots worth posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment